Ga naar inhoud

Plaats hier uw belachelijke, interessante advertenties

Aanbevolen berichten

• Administrator

En er dan ook nog Eur 8000,- voor vragen. Dat is een Mx-5 van die leeftijd zeker niet waard, een Z3 ook niet, dus waarom deze duo penotti onderdelenpotti wel? ;-)

Link naar reactie

^dat is een bekende hier op het forum ,

reeds gezakt in prijs

Any more information about this car? I was going to have a look but would like forum members' feedback as to condition and if you guys know of any damage. Links would also be appreciated.

Thanks!!

aangepast door Zone88
Link naar reactie

maybe introduce yourself a bit first?

:-)

Sorry rude of me!

I'm looking into buying a z3 m coupe either in NL or nearby countries. Preferably a s54 but s50 is good too.

I've seen the advert posted above in my search on marktplaats, and tried looking for more info on the car at such sites as driving-fun.com

When looking up m coupes in google.nl this site came up... And as I was browsing this section, I saw the posts by Creed and Scorpion.. So that led me to immediately sign up and try to find out more about this car. So far I found that it was owned by member mcoupe for life, and that he has participated in some forum meet ups and the ring. Not much more about the car itself... I was hoping members here could fill me in as to any known problems or accidents with it before I go and have a look.

Link naar reactie

the 1 on the plates ,does mean that the original plate was stolen or lost and another one was issued.

the original one is usually lost forever.

Thanks for the information!

From the link you gave above, it seems that the car was well loved by the owner.

Link naar reactie

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in